Name: The Gentleman Amateur

Age:
A little bit more each day.

Country:
UK

Cameras:
Mainly Polaroid cameras - SX70 is my favourite but also 250 and 195. Lately I've been shooting 35mm with a Praktica BC1. I like cameras that have a bit of magic - not necessarily the sharpest or most accurate, but the dreamiest.... 

Films:
Again, mainly Polaroid films - Time Zero is my all-time favourite; also fond of IDUV and 669. 35mm-wise, I'm still looking for my perfect film - Superia 1600 is the most interesting I've found so far, but I'm really interested to hear recommendations, so if anyone has any, please let me know!

Style:
I'm interested in dreams, memories, hallucinations, magic of all sorts.... 

City or Countryside:
I live in the city but I like visiting the countryside. I travel a lot with my cameras - there's always something interesting to photograph, wherever you are!

Day or Night:
Twilight is my favourite time.

Electric guitar or Acoustic guitar:
Can I have a Polaroid guitar please?










































































No comments:

Post a Comment