Ana Kras by John Calavera

How can you describe Ana Kras?


hahaha feels strange to describe my own name, I cannot.






















































































































































































































































When did you get your first camera?
I don't remember, I started shooting some years ago, like 3 years ago.

Do you have your camera always with you?
No, not always, I don't take pictures everyday, I would get confused with the quantity. I usually spend like 4 rolls a month so i can absorb it.


One word to define your work : EASY


What do you love about photography?
I love that is easy :)
and it helps you to remember the moments you love.

If you were a camera, which one do you want to be?
CONTAX rts, in Black.

What's your favorite place on EARTH?
Depends, sometimes it's even my bed.

Promise to fullfil : to get myself better organised.

Whom you admire : One Boris.

What kind of music are you listen these days?
Mostly piano, try DUSTIN O'HALLORAN, LUDOVICO EINAUDI, KEIICHIRO SHIBUYA.









No comments:

Post a Comment